Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Rustic Easter Rabbit Zentangle Wood Burned Wall Art

I simply love wood burning, or pyrography which is the official term. My mother gave me a whole bunch of wood slices, and I could not wait to do something with them. This is a hand drawn rabbit silhouette with zentangle doodle patterns, drawn then wood burned into the rabbit design. It is signed and dated. I do not trace, or transfer my drawings, they are all hand drawn. This piece is available in my Etsy store. 


My Prasiolite emerald cut ring sold, the other day. I am so happy some lucky lady will be wearing that beauty soon.

EZwhelp.com

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Contact Email

Contact me at melissaruede@yahoo.com for advertising spots, or to ask about Crafting for Moms.