Monday, February 2, 2015

Sold Faux Amber Orange Resin with Real Dragonfly Ebay Sale

I sold my first resin creation, yesterday, on Ebay. This gives me hope for making more resin pieces, that people will purchase them. I really love the creativity you can have with resin, but I also don't want a million pieces lying around. This was a buy it now piece, so that is even nicer. One of my Amethyst rings, will also sell, via auction. I have a green Chrome Diopside ring on auction, as well, with mint green accents stones. Visit my Ebay store, to see it and maybe bid. I have a very unique Cougar painting to share with you all. Tonight, is my night to paint, and I think it will have something to do with bears. I love bears!



2 comments:

Vallon des Trésors said...

How great that you made this sale! It looks very nice :)

Melissa said...

Thank you, Vallon!

EZwhelp.com

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Contact Email

Contact me at melissaruede@yahoo.com for advertising spots, or to ask about Crafting for Moms.

Missy69 on Redbubble