Monday, September 15, 2014

Orange and Black Infant Baby Pumpkin Cocoon with Hat

I love making these crochet baby cocoons. I make them in the designs and colors of my choosing. They make great photo props, Halloween costumes, and also to keep baby warm at night. The cocoon is like a warm, and safe sleeping bag. This one is a Halloween pumpkin. The hat is the carved face of the pumpkin. So adorable. This will fit a newborn infant, boy or girl, and up to one month old. Check it out in my Etsy store. 



2 comments:

sps guy said...

Hi Melissa,

That baby looks pretty creepy tbh... anyways.

I created an infographic about a range of gemstone possibilities organized by birthstone, zodiac stone, color and price. I was wondering if you might want to share it with your readers or on pinterest or something. I'm not a professional designer and I created the infographic myself, really want to share my work. You can find the infographic in the link below. Obviously would be great if you could also link to my site, I'm adding content at a rapid pace and I hope to build a real good resource for gemstone enthusiasts.

http://www.semipreciousstonesguide.com/choose-gemstone/

If you don't think it's up to scratch, I totally get that.

Thanks,

George

Melissa said...

George the baby is creepy, lol. I didn't make the baby only the outfit. It is a Baby Alive baby doll of my daughter's and I have always thought it was funny looking. I have tweeted and pinned your website. I will share a link on this page to it. I would love it if you would share a link to my blog on your website as well. Thanks!

EZwhelp.com

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Contact Email

Contact me at melissaruede@yahoo.com for advertising spots, or to ask about Crafting for Moms.

Missy69 on Redbubble