Saturday, September 6, 2014

Learn to Crochet Single Crochet is First

My daughter is ten, and she thinks she wants to learn to crochet. I tried a couple times to teach her the single crochet chain, and it didn't go well. It is easy for me to do, because I have been doing it forever. Not so easy to teach it to someone else. So, I am gathering some how to crochet videos for anyone who wants to learn to crochet. I find watching someone else do it more helpful than reading or looking at pictures in a book or post. Watch for new videos. I will try to share a new tutorial, for crocheting at least once a week, or every other week.



3 comments:

Vallon des Trésors said...

How fun to read! I am 30 and I am also in the process of learning crochet. It really is not as easy as it seems. But I guess that is always the case when learning. I am sure your daughter will pick up on it!

Shelley said...

That is a good age to learn - I started about that age! :)

Melissa said...

Yes, I started to learn right around that age too, though I stopped for many of my young adult years, before picking it up again. I am trying to learn new things now.

EZwhelp.com

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Contact Email

Contact me at melissaruede@yahoo.com for advertising spots, or to ask about Crafting for Moms.

Missy69 on Redbubble