Thursday, August 28, 2014

Blue Seashell with Turtle Coral Resin Christmas Ornament

I have probably mentioned this before, but I love Christmas ornaments. I have ornaments given to me, from my mother, from when I was a kid. I used to buy a new ornament each year for my kids. I only stopped because we had no room left to hang any more ornaments on the tree. However, now I have two trees, lol, so ornaments are on my mind again.

 This ornament, designed and created by myself, is a seashell I painted blue, then added the turtle bead, some coral roses, and some dried flowers, and then filled in with resin. I used a hot glue gun to fasten the loop for hanging. This is available for purchase in my Etsy store. Be sure to check out all my awesome ornaments. I offer free usa shipping, and a free layaway service too. Give a special gift this year, that won't break your bank account.

EZwhelp.com

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Contact Email

Contact me at melissaruede@yahoo.com for advertising spots, or to ask about Crafting for Moms.