The August challenge for the Facebook group is up. I decided to do the Lotus flower type plants on a wine jug. My mom gave me about six more of them, and I was so happy. I put a solar light in them, and put them in the garden, and along the fence line. This one I painted orange, two layers, first. Then added the unique flowers, leaves and pot with ancient tangle patterns. This jar took about 3 hours to complete. It is easier to do the tangles with the paint pens, but they don't do good on top of a layer of paint, go figure. So, I used mostly acrylic paints, which takes substantially longer than the pens. I have started my painted gift bags back up, for the upcoming holiday season. Stay tuned for those. Plus, I have had angels on my mind lately. I am not sure why, but I love making them, and snowmen, lol. I was going to order some resin and make a whole bunch of snowmen, but I decided to wait until the end of August when some of this awful heat and humidity will begin to calm down. I have begun drying flowers with a new technique I read about, and I will let you know how that goes. I have so much to share. I better start doing a blog post everyday.