Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Wire Wrapped Ring and Resin Peridot Prototype Ring

This is a prototype ring I have created. It is my second, and so far successful, attempt. I need to wear it and be sure it holds up to wear and tear before I list one for sale.

 This is a clear resin round piece, with a Peridot gemstone embedded in it. Then I used lovely emerald green craft wire, to create the wire wrapped ring. Then I inserted the resin piece. I actually was going to make the ring with hot pink wire, and use it for my monthly blogger challenge, but I loved the green wire so much better. So, I stuck with that. I also have a pendant prototype, that is pink, and I won't be sharing that until I decide if I will be using it for the challenge or something else. I told myself that everything I made this month would be pink. LOL, that has not happened. I did do three pink things so far, then this green piece, and started a caramel brown baby cocoon for a baby boy. What do you think of my prototype?

2 comments:

Vallon des Trésors said...

Very nice! I always love to test the items I make. It gives me a better understanding of how things work. So it is certainly a good idea to have one for yourself.

Melissa said...

So far it is holding up well. Almost ready to make the second one.

EZwhelp.com

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Contact Email

Contact me at melissaruede@yahoo.com for advertising spots, or to ask about Crafting for Moms.

Missy69 on Redbubble