Thursday, May 29, 2014

Patriotic American Flag with Soldier Silhouette Wine Bottle Into Solar Garden Light

This is the second solar garden light, I painted on Memorial Day. This is a wine bottle that I turned into a solar garden light. This one has the red, white and blue from the USA flag, and a soldier saluting the flag, painted onto the bottle. Add the light, put it in the garden, and voila garden art. I have two more to share in the coming days, that are not patriotic in nature. I finally almost have the infant baby boy cocoon finished, and next week I will share a very special Father's Day cake idea, and upcycled jar project that you can try too.

2 comments:

A. Sparkle said...

Very creative! I wish I could use cool garden lights. Alas, I live in an apartment. One day though..

I'm curious about the FD's cake idea. Never thought about doing a cake. Can't wait to read your post! :)

Melissa said...

Yes, I will be sure to share it. I don't want to give it away. It is a first attempt for me at this technique so it might not be awesome, lol!

EZwhelp.com

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Contact Email

Contact me at melissaruede@yahoo.com for advertising spots, or to ask about Crafting for Moms.

Missy69 on Redbubble