Thursday, April 24, 2014

All About Blogspot Monthly Blogger Challenge: Spring

This is the very first team challenge for the Etsy team, All About Blogspot. I am not sure how many will join in this first time, but hopefully a few will. I made the theme Spring for obvious reasons. Since I am constantly creating new things, at least every few days I hope, I wasn't sure which pieces I would share for the challenge. I decided to go with my newest creations, little girl headbands. Back in January I started to make resin pieces. My very first pour was a whole bunch of cute pieces. But, after I made them I was not sure what I would do with them. So, I listed them in my Etsy store, as cabochons for jewelry making. As they got close to expiring, I got a clever idea. I decided to make headbands with a flower, and the center of the flower would be one of these cute resin pieces. So far, I have four done, and will hopefully get one done today, before I head out the door for a homeschool play date. The two shown are a cute irridescent baby tiger cub, and an adorable puppy in a peppermint cupcake. I have tons of cute stickers, and can take custom orders for just about anything you might want. If you want to talk about a custom order headband, please contact me through my Etsy store. If you have a blogger blog, and an Etsy account, why not head over to All About Blogspot, and join in the blogging fun.

Here are the other members who participated.  I will add them as they share their posts.  Please visit and support each member.  Thank you!.

http://zzzonkowl.blogspot.com/2014/04/i-love-owls-but-this-loving-duck-couple.html

http://zzzonkowl.blogspot.com/2014/04/ducks-in-lovethe-story-continues.html






7 comments:

Vallon des Trésors said...

It is lovely! I am sad I did not get something done in time.

Kate Brooks said...

These are so cute!

DotDonahue said...

Thanks for adding my blog links. Super cute headbands :)

A. Sparkle said...

The headband are adorable. :) I may have to join in on the next challenge!

Melissa said...

Thanks, everyone. Sparkle, the next one will begin May 1st. The more the merrier.

Katya Loskutova said...

A great idea!

Melissa said...

Thank you, Katya

EZwhelp.com

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Contact Email

Contact me at melissaruede@yahoo.com for advertising spots, or to ask about Crafting for Moms.

Missy69 on Redbubble