Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Spring Bunny Painted Napkins

Last week I painted glass bunny plates, this week I painted napkins to match. There are actually six napkins, but I only got two done. That is because it was also art night for homeschooling, and we painted Blue Footed Boobies. I had one plate that I did not like. So, I left it unsealed, washed the paint off, and will redo it. As you can see, I painted both bunnies Sable, I love sable bunnies, and the clouds are slightly different. That was on purpose, lol. These napkins, I believe they are cotton, were found at a local thrift store.  I have had them for a while, unsure what I wanted to do with them.   These, along with the plates, will adorn my dining room table, until Easter, or after even, since they are a Spring theme. I have not had much time to play with my resin, or crochet. So, hopefully one day this week, I will get to that. I really want to finish the blanket I am making for the fire dept.

4 comments:

Arctida said...

They are so cute :)

Liz Holleyman said...

Those are cute, and I think painting is fun!

Echoesofstars said...

What a neat way to reuse a set of napkins!

Ishje said...

They are adorable!!

EZwhelp.com

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Contact Email

Contact me at melissaruede@yahoo.com for advertising spots, or to ask about Crafting for Moms.

Missy69 on Redbubble