Sunday, September 8, 2013

Theme Friday: Halloween

I think I might have to stop the Theme Fridays for a bit. Now that we are back in homeschool mode, I just don't seem to have the time to dedicate to it. I am doing my first vendor fair, next Sat, and am excited by that. Then, the following Sat, my mom and I are going to start a monthly garage sale/craft sale, where we sell garage sale items and our handmade items too. It seems to make more sense to use my garage than to open a shop somewhere and pay rent and utilities fees. We will be doing it on one Sat a month. I hope it does well. The theme this week, is Halloween or Fall. I have three awesome items to share with you. You can go to each Etsy shop, by clicking the corresponding link. First is a European style Halloween bracelet, next is a counted cross stitch Witch and cat table runner, and finally is a cute orange and black crochet baby witch hat. How cute are all these?

2 comments:

Renee said...

What a fun theme! I'm SOOOOOOOOO looking forward to fall and Halloween!

Melissa said...

Me too, Renee! Thanks for stopping by.

EZwhelp.com

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Contact Email

Contact me at melissaruede@yahoo.com for advertising spots, or to ask about Crafting for Moms.

Missy69 on Redbubble