Saturday, June 22, 2013

Bunnies and a New Baby Blanket Day 22

We have a wild bunny in the neighborhood. Caitlin saw it last week, and I saw it a few weeks ago. This morning it was hopping around in the neighbor's yard. We got some pictures of it, seen below. I am not sure why it is hanging out here, there are a ton of dogs and cats. We do have a rabbit, inside a room in the garage, but he is four and never attracted bunnies before. I just don't want to see it get eaten. I started a new baby blanket. The square below shows the pattern design. I have to make 15 of those squares. So far I have made 2, lol. It will take me some time to finish this one.

EZwhelp.com

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Contact Email

Contact me at melissaruede@yahoo.com for advertising spots, or to ask about Crafting for Moms.