Loading...

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Citrine and Green CZ Cocktail Ring

Continuing with the Citrine theme, here is a lovely sterling silver cocktail style ring, featuring a round all natural Citrine. Surrounded by green CZ's all around and down the shoulder of the ring. I love this ring, and if it was my size I would gladly wear it. As you can see it is rather large for me. Citrine is a buttery soft yellow color, that will add sunshine to your day even on the gloomiest of days. It is the birthstone for November and goes with everything. It has a hardness of 7 on the Moh's hardness scale and is suitable for everyday wear. To see this ring, and all my other awesome items, visit my Etsy store. I do offer a free layaway service and combined shipping.

1 comment:

Designer Cocktail Rings said...

Spring Garden CZ Citrine Peridot Amethyst Cocktail Ring has all the elegance of an English spring garden. A wonderfully crafted multi color cocktail ring. Citrine and peridot and white cz diamond flowing flowers flow around a gorgeously faceted oval amethyst CZ.

My Ebay Store and Auctions

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Contact Email

Contact me at melissaruede@yahoo.com for advertising spots, or to ask about Crafting for Moms.