Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sold Sapphire and Diamond Pendant

My 10k white gold synthetic orange sapphire and diamond pendant has been sold. A young man bought it for his girlfriend and I am sure she will love it. Another six dollars to be donated to the Missing and Exploited Children's website. I believe I mis stated myself in a previous post saying 10% of Etsy sales would go to the Hunger Site, in fact as the banner above states 10% of Etsy sales will go to missing and exploited children. Still time to help out, until December 31, 2011.

3 comments:

Rose said...

Congrats on the sale!

Melissa said...

Thank you, Rose

Emerald Cut Diamond Rings said...

Great post. Keep sharing such articles on this blog.

EZwhelp.com

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Contact Email

Contact me at melissaruede@yahoo.com for advertising spots, or to ask about Crafting for Moms.

Missy69 on Redbubble