Wednesday, July 6, 2011

New Charity Event For My Etsy Store

Starting today and until I don't feel the need to do it anymore, 10% of all the sales in my Etsy store, will be donated to The Center For Missing and Exploited Children.

I have been wanting to do this for sometime, but could not decide on a cause to donate to. There are so many good causes. I chose the one I chose because of so many children we never hear about, never get any attention, never get a voice in what happened to them. If you would like to make a purchase from my Etsy store, just click the link and visit. This banner will be on all my blogs, and anywhere else I can put it.

These donations will be a bi monthly event. That means every other month, any sales I may have had 10% of that total will be donated to the site stated, using their donation link. I will post all receipts for donations made, to prove this is not a scam.

2 comments:

betchai said...

God bless you more, Melissa. It's great to share some of our blessings to those who need it.

Melissa said...

Thank you Betchai.

EZwhelp.com

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Contact Email

Contact me at melissaruede@yahoo.com for advertising spots, or to ask about Crafting for Moms.