Monday, June 27, 2011

Red Andesine/Labradorite Ring

We are quickly approaching July. Can you believe it? I can't and I wish it would slow down just a bit. This lovely ring is a Red Andesine/Labradorite gemstone ring. Ruby is the official birthstone for July babies. But this is a lovely red gemstone, and much more affordable than a fine quality, flawless ruby. It sits low to the hand for those who do not like their rings to catch on things. It is a size five, and would make a beautiful addition to any jewelry collection. Andesine/Labradorite is a fairly rare gemstone that is also found in yellow, green, and a color change/shift variety. It is usually heat treated to get the lovely red color. This lovely ring is available for purchase in my Etsy store.

5 comments:

Reeni said...

The ring is beautiful! I can't believe it's almost July either! But I'm glad - closer to fall - my favorite time.

betchai said...

oh, i wish for time to go fast but freeze at july and august :) these 2 months are my favorites since more water activities for me :)

Anne said...

That is really beautiful. I can't believe it is almost July. The weather has not seemed summery at all around here.

Audrey said...

Beautiful ring Melissa! I love the stone :)
Love those beautiful birds on you blog header too!!

Audrey

Melissa said...

Reeni, Betchai, Anne, and Audrey thank you all so much. I personally love this ring and the stone, it is a favorite of mine. Audrey the birds in the header are pictures my son took on our trip to Seaworld in April.

EZwhelp.com

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Contact Email

Contact me at melissaruede@yahoo.com for advertising spots, or to ask about Crafting for Moms.

Missy69 on Redbubble