Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What I Have Been Working On

A while back I had mentioned I was trying to finish up counted cross stitch projects I had begun some years ago. This is one of them. This will have my daughters name and birthdate cross stitched along the bottom, and then it will be applied to a pillow. It will be a gift to her for her seventh birthday in May. I actually completed a whole bunch of projects, and am ready to start a new Thomas Kinkade one. My mom is being kind enough to back them for me, using her sewing machine. It takes a long time by hand, and I have no interest in buying a sewing machine, or even learning to sew. So what new projects have you completed lately?

3 comments:

CuteandCrafty said...

This is so sweet. Isnt it nice that you and your Mom will be working together, that to is so special, I am sure your both will treasure the time. Your little girl is very lucky to have such a talented Mom.

Melissa said...

Thank you so much, and yes I am extremely lucky.

vintage wedding band said...

Very cute and lovely stitched design.It looks very nice on pillow covers.I also do stitching so now I am going to try this design for my covers also.I hope my daughter also like it.Post more design like this which we can also try.

EZwhelp.com

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Contact Email

Contact me at melissaruede@yahoo.com for advertising spots, or to ask about Crafting for Moms.