Friday, December 10, 2010

Large Gemstone Globe

Today for my Christmas countdown are these large gemstone globes. This video is old, the large ones are 99.99 right now on JTV. I so want one of these, they are cool for gem geeks like me. Plus it would be awesome in our homeschool lessons. I have to save my pennies. They have an awesome red one this year, that I love. I tried to find the video for how they are made, it is cool too, but it wasn't on Youtube. I do know JTV has it on their website if you are curious to see it. Only 15 days until Christmas.


2 comments:

Split Rock Ranch said...

They sell these at a jewelry store in Breckenridge and they are SO cool!! I hope you can get one.

Melissa said...

I have never seen one at any store I have been in. If I can't get it in time for Christmas, Valentine's Day isn't far away.

EZwhelp.com

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Contact Email

Contact me at melissaruede@yahoo.com for advertising spots, or to ask about Crafting for Moms.