Saturday, November 27, 2010

Green Amethyst and Ruby Ring

28 days until Christmas, and I will try to list a new item from my Etsy Store, with a special code for you to get 50% off the item. Be sure to check my archives for all the codes. The codes are good until Christmas Eve 2010.

This is a Green Amethyst, also known as Prasiolite, ring with red sapphire accent stones. It is a size 6. The Prasiolite measures 8mmx6mm and is an emerald cut. Use Code 28 at cashout, to get 50% refunded to you, which would make this ring only $29.99 I only have one so don't delay if you love it. I offer a free layaway service to anyone interested in using it. Feel free to ask me any questions you need.

2 comments:

Michele's Treasures, Teacups, and Tumbling Rose Cottage said...

What a beautiful ring! I love square stones. ; )
~Michele

Melissa said...

Thank you Michelle. I am a big fan of emerald cut and square cuts as well.

EZwhelp.com

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Contact Email

Contact me at melissaruede@yahoo.com for advertising spots, or to ask about Crafting for Moms.