Saturday, November 13, 2010

42 Days Until Christmas Royal Purple Amethyst Ring

I have been catching up on a lot of blog reading, groups, and forums for Etsy sellers. There seems to be a lot of talk about resellers on Etsy. You are supposed to report such stores so it can be investigated. Well must be I was reported because I had to provide a whole bunch of info to Etsy. At first I was offended, then I got over it. I assure you my jewelry is made by me. If it is not, and it is vintage, I clearly state that in the listing. I do not make my own settings, though it is a goal for the future. My settings and semi mounts are purchase from Rio Grande, JTV, and Ebay and a few other sources those are my main ones. If anyone ever has a question about my pieces, please feel free to ask me.

For day 42 on my Countdown to Christmas I am offering this lovely Amethyst ring from my Etsy store. If you use Code 42 at cashout, I refund 50% of your money, which means this ring will only cost you $12.50. The codes for all my jewelry pieces will work until December 24th. So be sure to check out my other Etsy items I have listed on this blog for the countdown. I offer a layaway plan too. Be sure to ask all questions you need to.

2 comments:

betchai said...

beautiful Melissa, very elegant looking

Melissa said...

Thank you, Betchai.

EZwhelp.com

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Contact Email

Contact me at melissaruede@yahoo.com for advertising spots, or to ask about Crafting for Moms.

Missy69 on Redbubble