Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How To Set Stones Into A Bezellite Setting

I love videos to teach with. When I learned how to set my stones, I didn't have all the cool videos now available. Reading it in a book and seeing it on a video are not the same. The first part of the video is snaptite settings which I have shared with you all before. Feel free to watch it again until she comes to the Bezellite settings. They say the bezel settings are the easiest to set. I have to disagree. If you don't get a stone that is just the perfect fit with not too large of a pavilion you can have a difficult time setting them. They are easier than some other ways to set gemstones and you can do it right from home using your gemstone collection.


2 comments:

ruthi said...

this is cool. thanks for sharing.

Melissa said...

Ms Ruthi if you try one, let me know how easy or hard you found it. Enjoy!

EZwhelp.com

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Contact Email

Contact me at melissaruede@yahoo.com for advertising spots, or to ask about Crafting for Moms.

Missy69 on Redbubble