Monday, January 25, 2010
Calling All Bloggers To The I Blog I Care Movement
Want to help the Red Cross, but maybe you just don't have the extra money right now? Then you can help by putting this badge on your site, and then following the rest of the directions. It is easy, and it is free.
1. Copy the “I Blog, I Care” badge and the rules (1 to 6) on this page.
2. Post these in one or all your blogs.
3. Tag/invite your other friends to join by sharing this with them.
4. Leave your post URL here: The Twitterer
5. For every fifteen (15) blogs joining the I Blog, I Care Movement, a $1.00 donation will be given to the International Committee of the Red Cross. You can also donate directly here: http://www.icrc.org.
6. Spread the love and show you care.
So come on, and get your post up, and your links up, and your badge up, and start blogging, and caring. What do you have to lose, nothing but oh so much to gain.
Contact me at email@example.com for advertising spots, or to ask about Crafting for Moms.