Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Attention All You Garnet Babies

Hello all you women born in January. Here is a lovely Garnet, sterling silver, size 6 ring. This ring is fancy enough with the scroll work, but not so fancy that you could not wear it every day. Garnet is a very durable gemstone, and is safe for every day wear. This particular garnet is a 6mm round, and even has a purplish hue to it, in certain lighting, making me think it may be Rhodolite Garnet, a rare form of Garnet. Since I can not verify that, is listed only as a Garnet. This lovely ring is available for sale in my Etsy store, for 19.99 Be sure to check out all my other great items, as I offer combined shipping, and a free layaway plan.

1 comment:

vintage rings said...

A beautiful collection--I especially love the ring! Thanks for including. you have great collection of jewelry.

EZwhelp.com

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Contact Email

Contact me at melissaruede@yahoo.com for advertising spots, or to ask about Crafting for Moms.

Missy69 on Redbubble