Friday, January 16, 2009

More Amethyst, February Birthstone Jewelry

This lovely sterling silver ring is an Amethyst, and Pink Sapphire gemstone ring. The Amethyst is a 8mmx4mm marquis cut gemstone, surrounded by round Pink Sapphires. I bought the semi mount, and hand set the Amethyst into the semi mount. Amethyst is the birthstone for the month of February. Amethyst is a very durable gemstone, and can be worn for everyday wear. This lovely ring is available for sale in my Etsy Store for 49.99 or you can purchase it here through my blog for 44.99 with free S/H to USA buyers only. If you are interested you can visit my Etsy store, or contace me at darien04@gmail.com for more info.

No comments:

EZwhelp.com

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Contact Email

Contact me at melissaruede@yahoo.com for advertising spots, or to ask about Crafting for Moms.