Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Couples Rings Ruby and Peridot, My Husband and Me


Couples rings, are becoming ever more popular. Much like a mothers ring, they feature the gemstone of your birthstone, and the birthstone of your husband or significant other. This couples ring, was made by myself. It features a ruby, for my husband, and peridot for me. The setting was strange, and I am not sure I will be keeping the stones in there. For now, it works, until I find another setting. It does sit low on the hand, with prongs that dont catch, so that I do like. It appears to have spots for other stones, which it was not advertised that way, and they arent normal stone sizes or shapes. So for now, I leave it the way it is, and wear it with love, until I find another I like better.


2 comments:

Laurie B. said...

I love your blog and all of your topics! I'm so glad I'm a "follower" of your blog. With gratitude, Laurie B.

melissa said...

Thank you Laurie, and I am glad you enjoy it here. Have a great day. If there is anything you would like to me to discuss in particular, just ask.

EZwhelp.com

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Contact Email

Contact me at melissaruede@yahoo.com for advertising spots, or to ask about Crafting for Moms.